Wednesday 12 June 2019

Did I mention our charity walk?

Those of you who frequent this blog may also be aware of my other, seldom updated walking blog. Well, myself and Bob M1BBV are yet again taking on a rediculously long walk for charity!

Next month, we will walk 84 miles in just 3 days, to conquer the Hadrians Wall long distance path. This is to raise funds for Cancer Research UK.

If you like my blog, and if anything ive put in my ramblings has been helpful to you, why not consider saying thanks with a bit of sponsorship?

You can donate to our cause at our dedicated fundraising page here https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/bob-and-martins-hadrians-wall-challange2019

Please help us hit our target and help find a cure for cancer!

I'll be adding the link to each blog post as well.

No comments: