Wednesday 21 February 2018

Antenna 'Master'!

Whilst looking at images for ADS-B antennas this evening on Google, I spotted my own groundplane design with the hairpin match, but it wasnt a link to this blog! It was this discussion here https://discussions.flightaware.com/t/built-my-first-antenna-and-doubled-my-coverage/15770/241 where my antenna was discussed with the mention that it was built 'by a master'!

Sadly not! However, it has prompted me to look at how to use my spectrum analyser and tracking generator to test these antennas, since my antenna analyser only goes up to 160MHz! Looks like I need to get a directional coupler!



On each blog post  I will be including the following link -
 £50 credit if you switch energy supplier to Bulb Ltd
This is my own personal referral link, not an advert! I am with Bulb for gas and electricity. Do your own research, but if you decide to switch to them, do so via the above link, and we both get a £50 credit!

No comments: